Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Tilda Bags

Here are photos of some of the projects I finished up this summer...


A tote, a notebook and a small zipper bag using the new "Tilda" fabrics.  I absolutely love them!



This quilt was finished quickly with the help of my daughter.  It has been sent off to her college friend who is undergoing cancer treatments.  Best wishes and many prayers were included with this quilt for Karen.  I hope she doesn't mind that Lucas tested it out first.




The Kackling Kousins (my cousin Kelly and I) will begin a new adventure in October.  Along with teaching at Hoover's Bernina in Mifflinburg and at Wooden Bridge in Kutztown, we have started to offer classes at Pocono Sew and Vac in Stroudsburg, Pa.  Check the list of classes we are offering in the right-hand column of this blog.  Or check out the Kackling Kousins' blog by clicking the image below.



No comments:

Post a Comment