Tuesday, October 8, 2024

New Video on "How Should I Quilt This?"

It feels so good to finish a project that has been hanging around for awhile.  Here is a photo of the quilt that I just finished.  There is a free video (click HERE) on how I quilted this one.  I'm really happy with how this turned out, and I already have it on my bed!



  

Here are two small quilts that I completed recently.  This first one has been in my sewing room for a few years.  I just love finishing up old projects.  It makes me feel like I can order new ones! 




This little quilt (25" x 25") is actually a sample for a "mini-a-month" class that I am teaching at Wooden Bridge in December.  Check out the class list on the right side of this blog for a list of all of my upcoming classes!







No comments:

Post a Comment