Tuesday, August 29, 2023

New Free Video

 Oh, wow!  I have a lot of catching up to do.  I just realized I haven't posted anything since March!  I promise I haven't given up on quilting.  It continues to be my therapy!!!  Here is what I've been up to...

 I just downloaded another free instructional video:  "How Should I Quilt This, Snowball Quilt."  You can find it in the video list on the right of my blog or click HERE.

This is a photo of the quilt.


Here are photos of some of the friends I've met at my Wooden Bridge classes.  These are finished quilts from the El's Kitchen Sampler class that we just finished in May.

Sandy

Donna

Eileen


I hope your summer was filled with fun memories.  Here are some of ours...





Don't forget to check out my list of upcoming classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment