Sunday, February 28, 2021

 I've got some catching up to do!  During this time of COVID, I hope you all are finding more time to finish up some of those long forgotten projects.    Here is some of the progress I've made...


First, I had to make a stocking for my new grandson, Thomas.  The stocking is the sixth in the series of "Twas the Night Before Christmas" story.  This one is "While Visions of Sugarplums Danced in Their Heads."  I love you sweet boy!

       



This quilt top was made by a dear friend, Denise Mullins, for her daughter, Courtney.  My job was to do the machine quilting.  Courtney and Kyle got married in October 2020, and had a much smaller wedding than they originally planned.  But, they made the best of it.  And they certainly look happy here...



I finished Courtney's quilt in January and started right in on making two little valentine projects that have been hanging around in my sewing room for a few years.  It felt so good to finish these up...



BE SAFE!



No comments:

Post a Comment