Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Completed Projects

Here are some projects I've completed but never posted.

First, this is a photo of the Quilts-of-Valor quilt that my sister, Fred, and I made and presented to a veteran at the Centre County Grange Fair in August 2018.  It is such a wonderful experience to be a part of that program.


Next up is a fun project that I found in a magazine.  Using old doillies, rik-rak, lace, buttons and hankies, you can create some wonderful little quilts.  This is one that I made as a tablemat for my spare bedroom.


I started these little miniature dresden plates several years ago, and I finally used them to make a tablerunner.  I love dresdens, and this gave me a nice small project to practice my machine quilting ruler work.


And, last but not least, here is a pillow I just finished using a Lucy Boston block.  I wanted to have another sample for the Lucy classes that Fred and I have been teaching in the Lehigh Valley.  I love the way this turned out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment